Bongohead, a record collector from Northampton, MA specializing in Latin music.
"In terms of modern Latin music, especially mambo and so-called Latin Jazz, this cover by David Stone Martin says it all. Ecstatic, trance-inducing dance music from Cuba, translated and re-born in New York, for red-blooded people of all stripes and hues, from all walks of life, forged from the New World union of black and white, creating dancing musical vibrations in Technicolor that took America by storm during the Atomic Age."
Taken for Dust & Grooves www.dustandgrooves.com (C) All Rights Reserved to Eilon Paz & Dust & Grooves.
- ericangevine reblogged this from lpcoverlover
- boardnroom likes this
- dirtylowdown reblogged this from lpcoverlover
- lexicalkinoscopicarrhythmia likes this
- osodetijuana likes this
- incantessence reblogged this from dustandgrooves
- machine-gun-kid likes this
- margaterich likes this
- ericangevine likes this
- cchris47 likes this
- lpcoverlover reblogged this from cratesofvinyl
- cratesofvinyl reblogged this from dustandgrooves
- litograph reblogged this from dustandgrooves
- polyanaas likes this
- chashairkutz likes this
- dustandgrooves posted this